Saturday, September 10, 2016

Spirits X Fluff

A few weeks ago I went to Fluff Fest and before going there I decided for myself that I didn't want to buy a whole lot of records there because dragging around records at a festival or heading back to the car every so often is not that much fun. Well, I managed to walk past most of the distros there, but who could know that so many bands had records with them, some of which were made particularly for the festival? Suffice to say there'll be more posts on records I got at Fluff Fest than I had expected.

I knew that Spirits were going to have special editions for some of their records, so the first stop on Friday after setting up the tent was to say hello at their merch table and see what they had. I'm really glad that I went there before their set because they sold out of the special covers and pretty much all the LPs after the show in a matter of minutes and didn't have that much vinyl left for the rest of the tour, which had started only two days before. Really happy for them. Humble people that they are they probably didn't expect selling 100+ LPs at one show. My guess is that the vinyl itself is part of the 2nd press and they made these special OBI strips for the festival and numbered them on the back.


Numbering on the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment