Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Kids Will Have Their Say

On my most recent trip to London I hit up a few record stores there. I always find them a little disappointing, but I can't resist going to an actual store and flip through the bins. And there's always that tiny speck of hope that I might find something really good. I found two records that triggered my interest, but of course both of them turned out to be bootlegs, but since I'm not sure I want to shell out the big bucks for these records, these boots will have to do for now. SSD's debut LP is such an iconic record. The cover, the album name and so many of the song titles have been recycled again and again for 30+ years. The boot itself is done pretty well. The cover is of good quality and the songs sound pretty good to me. Granted, I don't have a frame of reference, but for me it does the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment