Monday, December 26, 2016

Turn It Around

I haven't followed Comeback Kid much after their first two LPs, but those two have stood the test of time for me. I always wanted to pick up a copy of them, but I'd filed them in the "Oh, well, there are so many pressings, you can pick up a copy whenever you want."-category. Which of course I never did. When my then girlfriend and now wife and I moved in together, she brought her records with her and she had a copy of Turn It Around. I finally had a copy to listen to, but it was only a picture disc. And picture discs don't really count. So I still wanted to pick up another copy. The best looking copy by far is the blood splatter version you can see here. There's a variant with and without labels. I didn't really care about which one I'd get, so when I saw this copy sitting on Discogs for a very reasonable price, I finally bought a copy. I love it when the vinyl colour matches the artwork, and this record is a prime example for why. It looks even better in person.


2 comments:

  1. nice colour way to get for sure, love this record A LOT. still sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colour way to get for sure, love this record A LOT. still sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete