Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Screaming For Repress

Well, not really, seeing that Screaming For Change was repressed only a few years ago. But then again Southern Lord did such a great job with this repress, the repress is definitely justified.



What makes this repress really special are the pictures you get as a glued-in booklet in the gatefold sleeve.



Southern Lord repressed this on six colours I believe and there's a special colour for Rev as well. Not really something I can get behind, which is why I bought only one colour. You can't really make out the colour in the first picture, but I got purple vinyl, which is limited to 100 copies. I kind of had hoped it was marbled purple like the one from the original coloured pressings, but it turns out it's translucent with some swirls. Still looks good though.






No comments:

Post a Comment