Sunday, March 19, 2017

Last Act Of Defiance

The other record I traded for in the record store was the latest Sick Of It All LP. I love Sick Of It All. They were one of the gateway bands for me when I got into punk and hardcore and I still love their early material. Every time I see them live, they just seem to get better with age and it's always so much fun. Having said that, I feel like they're losing their touch when it comes to writing new songs. Other people might disagree, but for me the decline started with Death To Tyrants. It still had a bunch of good songs, but it didn't grab me at all. Based On A True Story is kind of the same for me. Considering I don't really like these LPs I still have a lot of variants of said two LPs. As much as I love Sick Of It All, based on the two previous LPs I wasn't in a rush to check out their latest record, which came out three years ago. And sadly I must say I don't feel like I missed out on anything the last three years. One copy will suit me just fine. Standard black copy on Century Media.


No comments:

Post a Comment