Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Patience Is A Virtue

If record collecting has taught me anything, it's that being patient often pays off. Sure, it's kind of unnerving when you keep looking for a certain record, and once you've found it, you're too late or someone else snatches it away from you in the last second. But eventually you'll get a shot at the record you've had your eye on for so long. It's only a matter of time.
Having said that, these two records took a lot longer than they should have. Supposedly there are 1,000 copies in total of the second press of Bane's LA 7", but they almost never pop up. Which has led some other Bane nerds and myself to the conclusion that the pressing info is either not correct or the label is still sitting on a ton of these 7"s. Something's definitely off here. Anyway, I'm really glad I was finally able to complete the set. Two more tests and I'm done with this whole city series.


Blue /300 (?).


Clear /700 (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment