Thursday, March 23, 2017

Positively Bad

While visiting my buddy in Stuttgart some time ago, we were digging through his collection and I got to know and like a few bands that I hadn't known before. One of them was Bad Trip. When my friend put on one of their LPs it was nothing like I'd expected judging by the name. Really good music. While I still haven't gotten around to picking up the LPs, the two 7"s sort of fell into my hands. A few weeks ago I was at a show and someone was giving away records for free. That's right, for free. I took a look at the box and found a bunch of things, one of which was the first Bad Trip 7". The songs are good, but not as good the ones on the LPs. Still, I'm not one to sneeze at free records. Second press on Wreck-Age Records.


1 comment:

  1. Love Bad Trip! Both albums come on color and there are 500 copies of each, so should be easy to find and pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete