Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Are These Our Lives?

I think I've never gone so quickly from putting out a want list on the Internet and getting all of my wants, not only virtually, but also in my hands. I've been listening to Trial's Are These Our Lives a lot these last few weeks and I needed to fill that gap in my collection. I posted my list on Instagram among other social media platforms and I think it took about two hours that a buddy messaged me and told me he had a spare copy. Fast forward two more days and I had the record in my hands. Sweet. As Marcus/Endless Quest has put it before, collectors are rivals, but collectors are also a pretty friendly bunch and try to help out each other as often as possible. At least that's my experience.
Since I'm a little particular about records I really like, I wanted to have a special colour. The price for a first press on white seemed a little steep, so I went with the next best colour, which is maroon. I'd expected it to be a little bit different, but I still thinks it looks pretty good. No need to talk about how fantastic this record is. Repress on maroon vinyl out of 250 copies.


No comments:

Post a Comment