Sunday, October 8, 2017

Posi Tour 2002

Count Me Out is such a good, yet somehow underrated band. I don't see that many people talk about this band or post pictures of their records, if you want to count that as an indicator. Then again, not many records, especially the rarer ones, show up for sale, so maybe it's a sort of quiet appreciation.  This record had been sitting in my Discogs cart forever, but I could never force myself to hit the "buy" button because the price was pretty high. I thought about contacting the seller, but for whatever reason I never did. Then one day the price was reduced by two-thirds, resulting in a very reasonable price, and I couldn't resist any longer. This particular variant was made for Posi Numbers and the ensuing tour in 2002. Cool Marilyn stamp and numbering. Of course there are 110 copies.


3 comments:

  1. I have this and also the Euro tour sleeve version too. But I always forget that there's some tour press of the 2nd LP which I don't have and which seems far rarer than any other version of their records. It doesn't even exist on Discogs as a listed version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly the majority of those was stolen on tour. I might have to refresh my memory via Kyle Whitlow's blog, but I think there are only like 8 copies (if that many) around. That's probably why the variant isn't listed on Discogs.

      Delete
  2. You are correct. I'm not sure I ever knew that. I just knew I'd seen it before. But I guess I don't really need to add it to the want list after all, as I can't realistically ever expect to own one.

    ReplyDelete