Monday, January 15, 2018

The Circle Of Influence Continues

This post goes out to two of my fellow bloggers. The best thing about this whole blogging affair has been meeting like minded people and getting to know so far unfamiliar bands through their blogs. Sparkmarker is a really good example for that. Both Marcus and Mike posted about this band and were very positive in their comments. So against my usual behavior I checked out the band on YouTube. I really liked what I was listening to, so when I ordered one of the records I recently posted about I checked the seller's other items and saw that he had a Sparkmarker 7" for something like $3. Really a no brainer to pick up the record. I'm definitely going to add more of their records to my collection sooner or later.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't go wrong with Sparkmarker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see. The series of theee 7"s is their best output, in my opinion. 'Plug' being the best of the three. I would imagine you could pick up an entire Sparkmarker discography for about $30 these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually checked on Discogs shortly after I got this 7" and that was round about the sum I came up with, haha.

      Delete